The East Window represents our Lord's Nativity, Agony, Crucifixtion, Resurrection and Ascension and was erected in memory of William, Earl of Abergavenny and Caroline, his wife by their daughter Lady Henrietta Mostyn in 1899.

The window on the side wall was given in memory of Carolin Nevill by her sisters Lady Augusta Mostyn and Lady Isabel Bligh. The remaining windows contain figures of the Four Evangelists. The pictures are printed on grey tinted glass with very little colour introduced so that light is not shut out. This type is called grusalle work.

In the sanctuary the beautiful carved oak communio table was given by the Revd. Francis Jones, Vicar of the Parish in 1899 and two oak chairs, the gift of the Honourable Henry Mostyn of Bodysgallen. The brass altar cross was given in memory of Eustave Addison Holt who died in 1916 of wounds received during action in Rouen.

The Reredos on the East wall was erected in memory of Revd. David Bevan Evans, Senior Curate for nine years in this Parish and represents the Good Shephard flanked and inscribed with the Ten Commandments. It was the gift of his father-in-law John Wainwright, J.P. of Llanrhos Grange. The Piscina and Sedilia are in the South wall of the Sanctuary and the Altar rails are of oak. The choir pews are fronted with oak panelling with the pew ends forming prayer desks.

The organ was the gift of Mr & Mrs Walsh of Sunnycot, Albert Drive and built by Messrs Young of Manchester. It has two manuels and pedal action and in 1973 it was restored and modernised with an electrically operated pedal system.

There are two flower pedestals - one given in memory of Harold Low and one given as the gift of Vera and Hilda Walmsley in memory of their mother in 1960. The processional Cross was presented by members of the Mother's Union in June 1931.

Regular Services

Parish Communion
Holy Communion

How To Find Us


All Saints Avenue

LL31 9DZ