Sample Sidebar Module

This is a sample module published to the sidebar_top position, using the -sidebar module class suffix. There is also a sidebar_bottom position below the menu.

Sample Sidebar Module

This is a sample module published to the sidebar_bottom position, using the -sidebar module class suffix. There is also a sidebar_top position below the search.
South Aisle
A Communium Table, wooden cross, candlesticks, altar cloths and blue dust cover, communium rail and kneelers were given as a thank-offering for her parents and brother by Elizabeth Kaye 1965. The credence table was a thank-offering given by Elizabeth Bennett. The small windows behind the altar "the Good Shephard" and "The Light of the World" were given by the Architect of the Church, Mr Douglas. The Aumbrey was given in memory of John Edward Jones (Jack), a member of All Saints' 1908-1985.

The side pews of oak were given as gifts by -
  • S & L Barry-Jones in memory of their parents
  • Mona & Harold Bowyer 1969
  • Marjorie Binney in memory of her husband 1972
  • Elizabeth Kaye in memory of Edith Goodwin
  • Three pews were given in memory of her husband and daughter by Elizabeth Bennett
  • In Memory of Edgar & Dinah Rimes 1988

Regular Services

Sunday
8.00am
11.00am
Holy Communion
Parish Communion
 

How To Find Us



 

Address
All Saints Avenue

Deganwy
Conwy,
LL31 9DZ