Sample Sidebar Module

This is a sample module published to the sidebar_top position, using the -sidebar module class suffix. There is also a sidebar_bottom position below the menu.

Sample Sidebar Module

This is a sample module published to the sidebar_bottom position, using the -sidebar module class suffix. There is also a sidebar_top position below the search.
The Tower
A clock with two dials and a peel of bells were the gift of Mrs Francis Sever and her son in 1899. The clock was restored in December 1994 in memory of Mr Donald Cooke. The bells were manufactures by Messrs Taylor of Loughborough and were on view at the Ecclesiastical Arts Exhibition at London during the Church Congress Week 1899. The small window in the belfry door "Sing to the Lord" was given in memory of Edward and Ellen Jones founder members of All Saints', the gift of their children.

All Saints' Church has two War Memorials. One erected in memory of the men who died during 1914-1918 War was designed to match the reredos by Mr J.H. Hutchings, Art Master and chorister at All Saints'. The centre panel names men who died from Deganwy, and the side panels name men from the district. The smaller tablet on the North wall is dedicated to the men of Deganwy who died during the 1939-45 war.

Over the years All Saints' Saints Church has been favoured with many gifts large and small but all of which have been given to the Glory of God.

Regular Services

Sunday
8.00am
11.00am
Holy Communion
Parish Communion
 

How To Find Us



 

Address
All Saints Avenue

Deganwy
Conwy,
LL31 9DZ